Other Special Visas

The EB-4 US immigration visa category provides a way for several different types of “special immigrants” to relocate to the United States to live, work and study for an unlimited length of time as permanent residents. In general, the Special Immigrant category includes: international broadcasters who will be working in the USA, particular kinds of religious workers, certain physicians, special immigrant juveniles, foreign employees of the US government abroad, Panama Canal Zone employees, members of the US armed forces, employees of G-4 international organizations and their family members, NATO-6 employees and their family members, Afghan and Iraqi translators, and Afghan or Iraqi citizens who provided certain support in US operations. Each of these special immigrants has specific eligibility requirements to satisfy in order to relocate to the United States with a Permanent Resident Green Card for the opportunity to live the American Dream.